Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Wednesday 27 April 2005

Early morning run, in the rain

Well the rain storm woke me up at 4.30am, at which point I vowed if it was raining that hard when my alarm went off in an hour I was going back to sleep and would run tonight instead! Fortunately (though not for my sleep) the rain had eased off a lot so my 50min run went to ahead. On the back of Pat's advice I took the run very slowly, though not slow enough it would seem as I arrived back home after my loop at 45mins. Ordinarily I would have run to the end of the street and back or something for those extra 5mins, but the rain was setting in again and I needed to get off to work. Always feel good about getting out of bed and going running before work, something very satisfying about knowing my day started so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home