Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Thursday 28 April 2005

A blog entry for Tess!

Another training session this morning with Pats group. 4*1kms with 90sec SR. Really hurt this morning, I think I am starting to get very tired with 4 5am starts a week, not sure that there is a way around that though really, not if I'm to keep up with my plan! Still, another long weekend this week so a day to sleep in till it gets light at least.

This entry is dedicated to Tess, who yelled at me as she ran off into the distance this morning 'do it for your blog'. Well, I ran that last 500meters as hard as I could and finished knowing I couldn't have tried harder if I wanted to :)

2 Comments:

At Thu Apr 28, 02:51:00 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Tee hee Chelle! Well done. Think I was still in 'coach mode' after my session last night (see Clairie's blog) ;-)

 
At Thu Apr 28, 08:46:00 pm, Blogger Hannah said...

It's amazing how blogging keeps you honest, isnt it? *grins* I know mine does!

It was nice to briefly meet you too, and I'm sure we'll bump into each other again soon - maybe at the GC :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home