Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Thursday 19 May 2005

3mins out, 3mins back AND 6xhills!!

I think this is actually one of my favourite sessions, even though on paper it sounds horrible!
3mins out, then 3mins back * two. Then 6 hill sprints with JR back to the bottom. This mornings session was finished off with an extra hill on the otherside of the Goodwill Bridge as well.
I am getting a bit more nervous about Warwick now too. I'm only doing the Sunday events, but dont really have much (any) experience will hill running.... it will be interesting I'm sure. I'll be making a full report back on here Monday morning!

Got a CR visor in the post this morning - I'll be taking it to Warwick with me, so at least I'll look the part of a runner, even if I dont feel like one once I reach the top of Kilarney! :)

2 Comments:

At Fri May 20, 11:25:00 am, Blogger miners said...

Hey Chelle - must feel good to have the CR visor. You'll look the part in the photos from Warwick now.

Congrats on your training (& your mysterious PB +/- 1 minute). Have a great weekend out there - gee, only 5-6 weeks to GC ...

 
At Sat May 21, 08:04:00 am, Blogger Wobbly man said...

Hi Cheele, good luck at Warwick. You will do fine - you have done the training - now its time to enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home