Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Tuesday 10 May 2005

Hills - need I say more

Today was a repeat of my first ever Pat Carroll session, 15mins of hills. Up and down I went, and although I was lapped I felt so much stronger than I did 7 weeks ago on my first attempt of it. I hate the hills, because they hurt, but I love them, because I know they're so good for me and I feel great afterwards.... albeit quite a little while afterwards :)

I think I'm set to do an hour run tomorrow - that'll be my longest run mid-week so far, will be interesting to see how I go with three 5am starts in a row!!

1 Comments:

At Tue May 10, 05:19:00 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Hills are our friend !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home