Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Tuesday 24 May 2005

Early morning session & group award!!

Pats session this morning which is on the back of Warwick at the weekend and Touch Footy last night, definitely felt some tightness in my legs, hopefully that'll be stretched out and gone by Thursdays session.

This mornings session was 6x500metre efforts, followed by 1x1km effort, with 1min SR in between. My splits went as follows; 1.58/2/2/2/2.04/2.04 then 4.26 for the 1km. We have the 3km time trial next week, ideally I'd like to aim for sub 13mins (12.59 will do!!), so hopefully I'm almost on track for that on this mornings times.

I also got awarded the group award this morning, mainly due to my effort on the weekend. That was a really nice suprise, so many other people are doing so well also, I'll have to make sure I keep voting for them so they get that nice feeling of recognition also.

1 Comments:

At Wed May 25, 03:51:00 pm, Blogger miners said...

Hey - you're getting trophies up there? I don't get any of those. And what's with the complaints of feeling tired reading my hilly cycle story? I thought you LOVED hills now after Warwick!

(can't believe you forgot badyglide for the pentath - that would be the end of me)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home