Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Friday 29 April 2005

CR recognised blogger!

Official rest day today, so didnt think I'd have much to write about - then I noticed that my blog has been picked up on the CR blog thread and was given a very lovely introduction by Just Tri It

"The gorgeous Chelle has joined our CR blog family and is loving running! She used to struggle with 10k, but not only is running that distance not an issue now, but she ENJOYS getting out of bed at 5am to run! Did the LWF 8k run in Brisbane – first run with the help of a running program. Was hoping for 5min k’s, and did the 8k in 39.05 – woohoo! Also done a number of runs in the rain (I am incredibly impressed, I hate running in the rain!)."

Certainly the blogging keeps you honest!

I'm aiming for 17km tomorrow morning; starting at the Regatta at 6am and hoping to run up and over the Story Bridge, back to the Regatta. 17km will be my longest run by 2km so I'm really hoping it all goes well!

1 Comments:

At Fri Apr 29, 10:43:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

You're right, Chelle! Blogging does keep you honest; also motivates me 'cos I know I've got to put something in it at the end of the day.
Have a reat run for the 17km; that's quite a distance to do...good luck & enjoy it! Will look forward to your post on how it went.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home