Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Tuesday 23 August 2005

Literally couldn't get there!

Isn’t it just a terrible thing when you get up at 5am to go running but your garage door won’t open!! No, not happened to be me before till this morning either! Couldn’t believe it, I could have easily used the “I ran Noosa” excuse but decided to go along this morning anyway. At 5.30am though I had to give up cursing the garage door and just went for a gentle 30 min run instead. In hindsight it was probably a good thing, my ankle is still bleeding and I am slightly sore, nothing that my trip to the physio tomorrow hopefully won’t fix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home