Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Wednesday 10 August 2005

45min gentle run

Wow, it was cold this morning!! I set off at 5.15am from home for a 50min run. To make up for not going to Pats hill session on Tuesday morning, I decided to do a loop course taking in two fairly large rolling hills. One thing I will definitely say about setting off in the dark, cold mornings, is how great it is watching the sun come up. From the top of the hill I can see Clear Mtn/Mt Nebo region and watching those hills become silouttes and then coloured hills certainly put a smile on my cold face!!
All in all I ended up doing 45mins, leg was a bit sore, but I put this down more to cold than anything else, as soon as I showered and stretched I felt okay again.

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 11, 10:27:00 am, Blogger Hannah said...

These clear days are beautiful, aren't they? even if they are freezing!

I was going to get up this morning and go running but I couldn't force myself out of bed (too cold!) so I'll go tonight instead I guess!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home