Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Saturday 20 August 2005

Noosa!

Off to Noosa, sports drink, jelly beans and new shoes in tow!!

My race plan is simply to have a good time, no real ambition to better my GC time (though obviously wouldn't say no!). Tesso and Lizzle are pacing the 1.50, so I'll start with them and see how I go. I've only done one long run since GC and that was only 90mins, so it'll be interesting to see how I fare!... *watch this space*

3 Comments:

At Sat Aug 20, 04:07:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great run at Noosa,Chelle; will be "watching this space" for news!

 
At Sat Aug 20, 10:11:00 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

The 1:50 group sounds good Chelle. From what I hear, Tesso is excellent at pacing. Good luck! (Wasn't go girl clever to write a one line poem!)

 
At Sun Aug 21, 02:10:00 pm, Blogger miners said...

Looking forward to hearing the report Chelle! Hope all went well for you.

Hey, there wasn't much news about Fiji here - is there more over at your website?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home