Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Friday 19 August 2005

New shoes, 40min run and night fishing!

Went and bought some new runners today, opted for the Brooks Adrenalines again - I probably was the easiest sale the guy had that day. Walked in, asked for my size, quickly slipped them on to make sure the new colour didnt mean a change in design and bought them.

I got home about 6pm and put the new shoes on and left for a run down to Shorncliffe. I'm not sure how far it is, but I'd say about 7km. The bloke and a friend were down there doing some night fishing (full moon last night), so I hopped in the boat (caught nothing!!) and got a lift back home with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home