Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Tuesday 16 May 2006

Keeping what I've got...

I spoke to Stevie this morning to clear up the whole 'what time did I run' thing. He confirmed his 'official' time made him about two minutes slower and he came in, in 36.XX so, happy little runner that I am, I'm taking the 35.40 as my new 2 minutes faster pb. Yaay!


Pats session this morning was 15, okay 18mins of sprints. Great session, all is well in the land of running for me at the moment :)

3 Comments:

At Tue May 16, 10:28:00 am, Blogger Tesso said...

Gosh, how could they get the timing so wrong. Then again, I've assisted at races so I have a fair idea.

Funny, I thought this post was going to be about something else.

 
At Tue May 16, 11:08:00 pm, Blogger Toasty said...

Great that you are enjoying your running so much and congratulations on the time.

 
At Tue May 16, 11:22:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Good timing, Chelle & you should indeed be a happy little runner with a 2 minute PB...fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home