Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Friday 28 April 2006

The Brissie Marathon Weekend Part I

Well, the weekend officially will begin at about 8.30 tomorrow morning when I pick up MJ and we head down to the Expo to help with registrations for the day. At 3pm we're having our 'introduce a pacer' thing and then I plan on going home for the rest of the afternoon and relaxing a bit. I have been changed to a 2hour pacer so the pressure is off slightly, which is good and I know of at least three people who are planning on running in my group, hoping to go under 2hours for the first time, I am definitely hoping they do too!

I ran on Tuesday and Thursday this week only, Pats session on Thursday was great and on Tuesday I just got out and did some pacing practice. Feeling very tired at the moment, so no more running until Sunday now.

3 Comments:

At Fri Apr 28, 05:16:00 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Wooohooo Chelle - make sure you tie that big balloon on nice and securely ;-)

Have fun and good luck with your charges!

 
At Fri Apr 28, 10:32:00 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

You'll get them home easily Chelle. Just make sure you enjoy the journey.

 
At Sun Apr 30, 08:47:00 pm, Blogger Toasty said...

Congratulations on pacing so well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home