Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Wednesday 8 June 2005

Run by the sea!

I had the day off work today so was able to start slightly later on my scheduled 50min run. With the extra time and the later 7.15am start I decided to drive down to the beach and do my run along the path there. Just that extra hour later made the run so much hotter, probably running by the water with the sun reflecting off it didnt help much either. I completed my pretty uneventful run in 49mins which was a good effort, probably didnt do much more than 8K but I'm still concentrating on making sure my knee doesn't get knotted up again, so slow and gentle is my moto this week :)

1 Comments:

At Thu Jun 09, 06:32:00 pm, Blogger miners said...

Ah, some beach-type running from a Brisbanite! That's what I like to hear. Nothing better than running beside the ocean - even better having a swim afterwards, which can be good for tired muscles and little injuries especially at this time of year Chelle. It can act a little like an ice-bath even though it's probably not that cool up your way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home