Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Wednesday 27 July 2005

Ten mins pain free!!

Well this morning started off well. Instead of the usual pain in my leg I managed about ten mins completely pain free. The idea was to do a 50min run, but due to a bit of a carefree hand and a snooze button the run was already reduced to 40mins by the time I started, so to make it in to work without being late.
After the first ten mins a bit of an ache and a niggle began to form, nothing too painful though and I managed just 37mins fairly comfortably; there was a dull light at the end of the tunnel this morning for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home