Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Tuesday 26 July 2005

An alternative route to New Farm

This morning Pat announced a 'change', turns out the change was just that the warm-up to New Farm was on the other side of the river and across the Story Bridge, still always nice to keep things varied, even if only slightly.

I felt like stopping at one point this morning and screaming out 'its not fair, my leg shouldn't still be hurting', but as with last week I found once I got warmed up properly it eased off a bit... in fact by the time I was running back to the Ship Inn it almost felt normal.. hmmmmm. Making myself go slow at the moment, which is really frustrating, but there you have it. Got a quiet night planned tonight, which is going to incorporate LOTS of stretching and practicing of the exercises. I was mean't to see the physio at the end of the week, but I'm contemplating doing my 50mins tomorrow (longest run since GC) and then the 1.40 on Saturday and going back on Monday.. .damage would be done by then of course, but at the moment I am not really any different from the last time I saw him. Decisions decisions....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home