Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Thursday 8 September 2005

frustrated for sure!!

Well, after an encouraging physio session (ETA back on the running, 2 weeks) I am feeling a bit happier, but gee this lack of exercise isnt good for a gal!! Gone now are the nights where when my head touches the pillow I'm straight to sleep, back is the late night tv watching... I'm tempted to start setting my alarm for 5am even if I dont get up, just to make sure I can do still when the time comes!

The plan was to go out for a 2km run tonight and a 4km run over the weekend, but a guy from the bank is coming around so that won't be possible now, still, maybe in the morning. Its hard though, as soon as I get up the puppy wants a piece of me (usually a leg as well as my attention!) and I feel bad enough leaving him all day, never mind walking straight past him in the morning & he cant come with me yet coz he hasnt had his 12 week shots... ho-hum.

Physio is going to try and sneak me on to one of those machines on Monday, the ones where they wire you all up and then you run and they can really tell where you need to correct to improve... my opinion on her as not dramatically improved but I can feel improvement with the exercises shes been giving me, so I'll stick with it for a further two weeks and go from there!

2 Comments:

At Thu Sept 08, 10:35:00 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Hope you are back on the road very soon,

Jen.

 
At Fri Sept 09, 08:41:00 am, Blogger miners said...

Well, that's sounding more promising. Hope she keeps providing you with positive advice. I konw what it's like to be mis-diagnosed by a physio. Hey, regardless, I would love to get hooked up to one of those machines! How much fun would that be?

Now Chelle, you still haven't told us your puppy's name yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home