Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Sunday 4 September 2005

(still) not running


well, I now feel about as fat as a house and energetic as a koala!! Not done anything since Noosa (other than a 30min recovery run) and dont feel any closer to getting there either. I was feeling quite good until Wednesday, I went to the physio and my usual guy has left to go to another job, he told me his replacement was good, but the jury is out her still, I am due to go again tomorrow and if I dont feel there is any improvement I am considering requesting someone else. Not something I would usually do, but I dont feel there is any point in paying money to someone to help you, if they then dont.

On the brighter side of things, I have bought a puppy, which is the photo. He is to be my companion on those early morning runs when he gets older :)

5 Comments:

At Mon Sept 05, 08:13:00 am, Blogger Jen said...

Oh how cute!! I love border collies - grew up in a house full of them.

Sorry to hear that your ITB isn't going well. Mine is a little unhappy at the moment as well. There is nothing worse than being a runner who can't run is there?? I hope you'll be back on the road in no time at all.

J

 
At Mon Sept 05, 08:23:00 am, Blogger Hannah said...

aw, the puppy is gorgeous! Feel better soon! :)

 
At Mon Sept 05, 10:42:00 am, Blogger miners said...

Hey, how beautiful is he!!! Hope he'll be up to your speed soon. Can't really give you any tips however - as you've read, my border collie isn't a great role model for running companions.

 
At Mon Sept 05, 12:41:00 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Smart move requesting someone else if you aren't happy. We need to have you back on the road soon!

The doggy is soooooo cute. What's his name?

 
At Fri Sept 09, 09:53:00 pm, Blogger CJ said...

Puppy looks gorgeous - does he have a name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home