Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Thursday 23 March 2006

Second session

Second session at Pats this morning, it was haaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddd. Around and a round the gardens, 2 mins running 30second jog recover x6. I picked off a couple of people at the back of the pack, needless to say though I was still very far behind a majority, still I'm just happy I was there. I had a bit of muscle soreness on Wednesday, i'd already decided on Tuesday night not to get up for a mid-week run as I thought two speed session was a big enough step for one week, plus MJ has sent me her marathon programme from last year and according to that I should be doing 2 hours this weekend, which was about 30mins more than I had planned.


So happy to be running with everyone again though - even if the group has expanded so much and I dont know half the names anymore!! :)

1 Comments:

At Fri Mar 24, 05:16:00 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

They probably think you are a new girl Chelle :-)

The group is huge now but at least there's always people to chase or run away from no matter how fast or slow you are going - I love it because there's always a challenge! And running in such a crowd gives you good argy bargy practice for big races.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home