Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Wednesday 1 March 2006

Feb Round-up

Okay, quick catch-up time. I have just posted my Feb Ks up and noticed it was the same as last months, I'm actually not too disappointed with that as the Jan total would have included Cabooltures run.

Anyway, I didnt go to the Regatta last Saturday and opted for a solo-run instead, I wanted to do 75mins but stopped just short, was fairly happy though with how I felt afterwards and during. Today I went to the physio, I have graduated from having to go every ten days to going once a fortnight... in celebration I emailed Pat this afternoon to find out when the Countdown to GC begins, this was the week I joined on last year, so I may as well try and get there again this year! The physio is still saying to keep away from speed and hills, so I think I'll opt with picking and choosing one session a week for a little while to see how I go... exciting though :)

4 Comments:

At Wed Mar 01, 10:54:00 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

It will be good to have you back at Pat's Chelle.

What I did when I was coming back from injury was to go along to the sessions and just work at reduced speed (maybe 75%) for the fast bits, and then instead of the jog recovery I'd work at 50%. Guess it just made me feel better about taking it easy :-)

 
At Thu Mar 02, 08:35:00 am, Blogger miners said...

Great to see you focussing on GC again - and glad to hear you're excited about it! :)

 
At Thu Jan 11, 10:00:00 pm, Blogger Julia Roach said...

Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter.
cash for cars caboolture
caboolture cash for cars
caboolture scrap car
scrap car removal caboolture
cash for cars brisbane
junk your car for money
junk car buyers

 
At Sat Sept 22, 04:54:00 pm, Blogger bella lauren said...

Thank you very much for the information provided! I was looking for this data for a long time, but I was not able to find the trusted source.
cash for cars

 

Post a Comment

<< Home