Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Tuesday 21 June 2005

Can't walk properly, never mind run :(

TT this morning, wasn't so good. Didnt get even close to my previous PB, the whole way I struggled; felt a bit dizzy and my leg was giving me some pain. The day didnt get any better, by lunchtime I could barely walk. By 8pm when I left work (gotta love end of financial year!) my boss has informed me he is already sick of seeing me limping around after one day and is going to make sure I go the physio tomorrow... so that told me. No intention of running tomorrow morning and probably not Thursday at this point in time either. Talk about bad timing though :(

2 Comments:

At Wed Jun 22, 10:23:00 am, Blogger Jen said...

Stay positive Chelle. You've done all the hard work already. Just concentrate on getting that leg right. Look forward to meeting you - and cheering for you - at GC. J

 
At Wed Jun 22, 10:05:00 pm, Blogger Robert Song said...

That is bad news. Given your past history, hopefully GC will still be on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home