Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Sunday 12 June 2005

Rest Day

Phew, Legs feel fine today!! No Touch tomorrow, so double rest day, or perhaps if I find some motivation a swim as a bit of cross-training... water is too cold for me this time of year though, so I'll need a real good reason to get down the gym!

2 Comments:

At Sun Jun 12, 10:04:00 pm, Blogger miners said...

So, you were lazing about while I was doing that race today!!!

Congrats on your long run yesterday though - probably pretty good timing for your taper too. Hope you won't be doing anything that long again now until you line up with me @GC!

Thanks a lot for your lovely post before my race - your crossed fingers muct have got me through the painful last few kms in the end as I knew I could feel a helpful presence somewhere!

 
At Mon Jun 13, 06:51:00 pm, Blogger Hannah said...

I like going to the gym on a friday night - fascinating people watching to be done! (who knew that a gym could be such a pick up joint? I defy any normal person to look attractive after working out!)

Am definitely going to give the Running Buddies a go, so might just see you one of these saturdays! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home