Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Tuesday 12 July 2005

Back at Pats!

Well, today was the day the alarm went off at 5am again. I got up suprisingly easy given it had been a couple of weeks since the last session. It was so good to see everyone at The Ship Inn, so many happy running faces.
The session was fairly easy; 6x 500m. I took it very easy though and felt very slow, not too much pain on my leg, more just a bit of an ache so this was good. My times varied between 2.02 to 2.25, which I wasn't too unhappy with, hopefully over the next couple of sessions I will regain some of my speed and get those times more consistent again.
I waited all day to see if my leg was going to flare up, but it held up well, the stretching and resting must be helping. I can't wait to get back to the sessions 100% though, I felt like I'd gone back a couple of months training!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home