Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Friday 8 July 2005

Sick, yet happy!

Must have caught some sort of flu-like bug this week; by Wednesday all my glands were swollen up, Thursday morning I got up to go to training and my body just laughed at me, every bit of me was aching and I'd woken up several times during the night with a fever. I will be kind to myself and have this full week of training and start again in ernest next week.

On a much better note though, the net times have been published for Gold Coast marathon, and rather than 1.47.59 as I previously thought, I actually did it in 1.47.35, which is a bit more convincing of a sub 1.48 :) Copied my results from the website for prosperity on to here!

Michelle Bonner
354
2005
Asics Half Marathon
H25-29F
1306
59
1:48:53
1:47:35
F
340

1 Comments:

At Sun Jul 10, 12:46:00 pm, Blogger Matty said...

You aren't the only one who's been feeling crook of late, Chelle!! Even the flu jab couldn't stop the fever i picked up on Friday.

1:47:35 - top stuff. You've got Sub 1:45 written all over you for Noosa!!

PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home