Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Saturday 16 July 2005

Gentle jog by the sea

With the formal dinner tonight and still not feeling up to a long run, I decided to opt for a gentle 40-45mins run near home this morning. I met up with MJ at about 8am in Sandgate and we started off down the coast path. The headwind was pretty strong and this was my first run (bar one speed session) since the GC, I definitely felt slow and fatigued far earlier on that I normally would do, in fact walking/dropping the pace crossed my mind more than a couple of times. Still, the 45min run was completed and the leg didnt flare up..... on to get ready for the formal dinner!!! :)

2 Comments:

At Tue Jul 19, 07:54:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Chelle, walking is OK at anytime, but especially when you have a formal dinner to prepare! Hope it went OK.

 
At Wed Jul 20, 09:27:00 am, Blogger Clairie said...

Hi Chelle, how is the leg now after yestedays' speed session?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home