Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Tuesday 18 October 2005

Tag Time

Clairie got me.....

I've been tagged....CR Blog game:

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag five other people.


The first 15 minutes were flat, followed by a couple of long downhills, then when I got to a suitable point (a roundabout!) I turned around - would have been about 28mins.
Talking about my first mid-week 60min run as part of my build-up to the GC half...

I now tag; Minersrun, Luckylegs, cj, gogirl and jen_runs!!

2 Comments:

At Thu Oct 20, 03:56:00 pm, Blogger miners said...

Oh no!! tagged by a little pom - the shame, the shame

will have to work out who my new target is ;)

 
At Thu Oct 20, 10:32:00 pm, Blogger Wobbly man said...

Good one Chelle, with luck you will slip back into Pat's group very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home