Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Tuesday 17 January 2006

Back in to running (and blogging too!)

As I'm sat here after my run, precautionary ice-pack on my elevate knee (just a small amount of swelling had develeoped) I realise that at about half way through my pain-free run this morning that what I use to love about running was still there. I did wonder for a while there if I would find it again, but with puppy for entertainment and new tunes loaded on to my mp3-player, I couldnt have been happier running around my new loop. I added a lap of the park to it today, the idea being to increase the run by 1km, I think it might have been closer to 800m, but thats okay for the first run of the week. So about 6.8km done today!

2 Comments:

At Tue Jan 17, 08:27:00 am, Blogger Clairie said...

Hi Chelle,

Great to see you are back on board and what's even better - you still have your mojo!!!!

Will be good to see you at Caboolture and I am thinking it will definitely be a very social night out!

Good to see you have a lot of short races for the first bit of the year. You should be ready and raring to go at Warick for a big weekend by then.

Hopefully in the next 6 weeks you will find your way back to speed work at Pats...

 
At Wed Jan 18, 10:38:00 am, Blogger miners said...

That's great to hear that the enthusiasm is back - not just the abilities.

Love the table, and some of the big goals you've set yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home