Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Wednesday 26 October 2005

Making it official

The longer its been since Pats sessions and Running Buddies longruns, the more nervous I'm getting about going back.... its going to hurt so much, I'm going to be so slow and what if my knee blows up again!

For the past three weeks my "training" has gone like this
Monday-Friday 30mins walk/jog every morning (with puppy!)
Saturday - 40-50min run
Sunday - rest day

So I've not been dormant, but I have more than halves what I had been doing both in intensity and distance... SO next Thursday, not Tuesday I will be going back to Pats (I may regret publishing this!). Its a new month, I'll be a year older and I'll have four weeks till the next TT :-)

So, here it is, in writing next week I'll be back!!

5 Comments:

At Wed Oct 26, 05:04:00 pm, Blogger miners said...

oh dear - who is this chelle person writing messages here about running and somesuch? ;)

 
At Wed Oct 26, 06:08:00 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Fantastic news Chelle. Enjoy it!

 
At Thu Oct 27, 08:18:00 am, Blogger Clairie said...

Fantastic news Chelle, cant' wait to see you.

oooh what was the comment that got deleted hee hee. I used to get them too.

Don't stress too much. Speed work is hard no matter what level you are at, look forward to the improvements you are guaranteed to make over the coming months as you regain speed/fitness.

 
At Thu Oct 27, 04:18:00 pm, Blogger Chelle said...

wish I could bring the puppy ally-loo!!

some 'marketing' link - clairie


:)

 
At Fri Oct 28, 09:22:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Good news that you'll be back with Pat's group next week, Chelle; you'll love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home