Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Thursday 30 March 2006

Double or nothing...

It is just so tempting to get out there tomorrow morning and run 10k, just so I can say I've doubled my distance since this month from the previous two... but no, tis year of the sensible runner and sensible I will be (maybe).

Had a great session this morning, still by no means back up to speed (or perhaps everyone else has just become a lot quicker!) but I'm feeling much better, like I could run for a long time (well an hour or so) and still feel great.

Oh happy days :)

1 Comments:

At Thu Mar 30, 08:17:00 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Good to hear Chelle. You will be back in form before you know it.

Gotta love them happy days :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home