Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Tuesday 28 March 2006

Gold Coast Hill

Only a man who thinks a 60second SR is 30secs jogging could name a "hill" Gold Coast Hill and think its a good thing!! Every time I hear the word Gold Coast my legs now hurt, and thats nothing to do with the 42Km and all to do with THAT hill!! It was that hill that we finished our 6x500meter + 500meters and up the hill session on this morning, same hill we did last week but it actually felt a lot more doable. I dont think you can improve that much in a week, today was just one of those good sessions, one where you feel every strike on the footpath is sending you in the right direction. Cant wait for the next one.... can't believe a couple of months ago I was seriously debating giving it all away!!

2 Comments:

At Tue Mar 28, 08:22:00 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Come July you will be grateful to that man with the dodgey watch Chelle!

 
At Tue Mar 28, 08:48:00 pm, Blogger Clairie said...

I'm with Tess. But one thing I realised lately....he doesn't actually have a watch!!!

Great news about the hill! After Canberra I'll race you up it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home