Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Monday 27 June 2005

countdown.....

I can walk pain free, finally!! Hopefully this is the way of things to come.... physio before work tomorrow, hope he gives me the run-ahead, I'm really missing all my running friends. Even almost missing the cold, dark, wet 5am starts!! :)

Clairie - I am definitely up for cheerleading if I dont run, even if I do I'll be there to cheer the guys doing the Full with you :)

5 Comments:

At Tue Jun 28, 08:04:00 am, Blogger Jen said...

I'm glad to hear that you are up and walking pain free Chelle. I hope that you are right for Sunday - but if not, come and join the CR cheersquad! It will be fun and a good way to pay others back for all their support. My fingers are crossed for you! J

 
At Wed Jun 29, 01:07:00 pm, Blogger Clairie said...

How did you go with the Physio Chelle?

 
At Wed Jun 29, 05:33:00 pm, Blogger Gronk said...

Fingers crossed on the physio. Hope you can run on Sunday. Best of luck!

 
At Thu Jun 30, 09:49:00 am, Blogger Tesso said...

Cheeeelllllle!!!! Where are you????

We are all eagerly awaiting your news from the physio on Tuesday.

 
At Thu Jun 30, 03:34:00 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Chelle, how did it go with the physio ? My fingers are crossed for you. J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home