Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Wednesday 12 April 2006

dark dark morning run..

7k's this morning with the dog, took slightly longer than my actual run time of 38mins due to losing my dark coloured dog in a wood off the footpath for a couple of minutes... must get one of those reflective jackets for him (except I promised Mr Chelle I'd never do that) for our next early morning run.

2 Comments:

At Sat Apr 15, 10:00:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Poor doggie! He must have been very frightened to find himself lost...bet he asked for a hug when you found him!

 
At Sun Apr 16, 01:59:00 pm, Blogger PortRunr said...

Hi Chelle, wow, that was a big run last weekend...I hope to be building up to that length soon. I bet you'll want to get out for a run yourself after volunteering this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home