Chelles Running Blog

Little Pom who met an Aussie eight years ago and moved over here to be with him. Love Brisbane and all it has to offer, not sure if I would have been as keen about getting up at 5am during the English winter for a run!

Thursday 29 June 2006

Tagged

Thanks Ally :)

Tagged
4 jobs I have had:-
- bakery person
- market analyst
- business bank manager
- finance person (current)

4 movies I could watch over and over:-
- Dirty Dancing
- How to lose a guy in 10 days
- Grease
- Finding Nemo

4 places I have lived:-
- Surrey (UK)
- Cheshire (UK)
- North Yorkshire (UK)
- Brissie

4 TV shows I love to watch:-
- House
- Desparate Housewives
- SATC
- ER

4 places I have been on vacation:-
- Singapore
- America
- Thailand
- Kuala Lumpar

4 websites I visit each day:-
- St George
- Blogs
- CBA
- hotmail

4 favorite foods:-
- Monster Munch (pommie chips)
- curry
- crispy duck pancakes
- mcvities biscuits

4 places I would rather be right now:-
- out on our boat
- on the couch with my puppy (not that hes allowed on the couch of course)
- on holiday, anywhere!
- at the start line of the GCM - I hate this waiting!

4 favorite bands/singers:-
- The Killers
- The Black Eyed Peas
- Gorillaz
- U2

4 Bloggers I am tagging:
I'm not, this one is just for Clairie

2 Comments:

At Thu Jun 29, 02:17:00 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Mmmmmm, crispy duck pancakes. Wonder if they'd do them for our next Pat pancake brekky.

PS I don't think Clairie has been tagged and she is feeling very very very left out.

 
At Thu Jun 29, 03:38:00 pm, Blogger Clairie said...

wooooooohoooooo it's official,I have been tagged!!!!!

does that mean I have to actually type something now??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home